Sunday, June 13, 2010

Another Sunday at Home

Bubba woke-up this morning with a 102.5 (39.2 C) fever. He is eating, drinking, and up playing now--so I am thinking it is either a little virus or teething. Bless his heart. Just when I thought I was going to make two Sundays in a row at church. Nope. But Cupcake is dressed in her denim dress and her boots to go with Daddy. Gotta love a girl who is thrilled to get up on Sundays and go to church!

It's funny. Just when I begin to feel guilty for not committing to committees and activities at church I am reminded why I don't. Because I have a little boy who when he is well he is very healthy, but when he is sick--he is very sick. (That sounds like a nursery rhyme.) Which is at least once a month.

Oh well. Tomorrow is Mum's coffee group. I just re-commited to it, because DH's days off have changed from Monday to Friday. So, I have to clean house. Because I am not cancelling it as long as Bubba isn't puking.

Mummy went to the expensive doctor yesterday to get treatment for my sinus infection that my GP treated 3 weeks ago with a nasal spray. The expensive doctor gave me antibiotics, pain meds, another nasal spray, and a feminine product for the girly infection that always follows Augmentin. Yay for Mummy! Oh, I forgot to mention the eye infection. Don't know where that came from, but I have an antibiotic eye drop for that too.

There we are...another Sunday at home.

1 comment:

  1. Eye infection prob came from sinuses thru tear ducts poor thing.... Hope u feel well soon sinus infections are horrid xx

    ReplyDelete