Thursday, February 25, 2010

Making Babies



Yesterday we had an older couple from our church come and pray for us. It was so nice. The prayer and communion we shared was about releasing all of our past/familial hurts and obstacles to Christ. It was a really cleansing time. At the end before the husband (who is also an Elder in our church) prayed for us, his wife said she had a word from God that we would have a baby and it would be a boy. So, when the husband prayed he prayed for this baby boy. Man it was an awesome prayer and so powerful.We have been praying this prayer for weeks (well, years really) and had felt as if God was telling us it would be a boy, when it happens.

Fooling around this morning before I even get out of bed I made a photo of what our baby boy would look like and this is what the computer program came up with.

 

Cute, but I hope our real baby is even cuter! 

As always, praying for a miracle!

1 comment: