I am so sick. I have a horrible cold, sinus infection, and my bladder infection is back. I feel like total doggie doo (as Bubba says). Mom's friend is sick. Mom is feeling a scratchy throat. I don't want to do anything accept go back to bed, but I can't because we have to go sight seeing. Yay!
Not sure how others cope with loads of extra women in the house, but it makes me crazy! I can't find anything. So far we have lost the lid to my formula carrier and the screw top to one of Bubba's bottles. I managed to make an international move and live here 18 mos without losing either thing--but now they are gone. Oh, two of Bubba's bottles are also missing.
We've had french toast again for breakfast. Mom made it. Very yummy, but not good for my diet. It's so funny how parents can carry on about wanting DH and I to lose weight. Then whenever our parents are around they are constantly offering up things like cakes, cookies, and french toast. Great way to gain weight not lose weight.
What I need is about 10 hours in my room--alone! Yikes.
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln how did you enjoy the play?" Sorry. It is lovely to have Granny here. The kids love her so much. And even though they are full of beans at the moment--you know that, there is someone else in the house to show off for thing--they are so happy. The weather has been very nice and all-in-all a good visit.
More later, if I have time. Hope I don't get caught blogging.
Not sure how others cope with loads of extra women in the house, but it makes me crazy! I can't find anything. So far we have lost the lid to my formula carrier and the screw top to one of Bubba's bottles. I managed to make an international move and live here 18 mos without losing either thing--but now they are gone. Oh, two of Bubba's bottles are also missing.
We've had french toast again for breakfast. Mom made it. Very yummy, but not good for my diet. It's so funny how parents can carry on about wanting DH and I to lose weight. Then whenever our parents are around they are constantly offering up things like cakes, cookies, and french toast. Great way to gain weight not lose weight.
What I need is about 10 hours in my room--alone! Yikes.
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln how did you enjoy the play?" Sorry. It is lovely to have Granny here. The kids love her so much. And even though they are full of beans at the moment--you know that, there is someone else in the house to show off for thing--they are so happy. The weather has been very nice and all-in-all a good visit.
More later, if I have time. Hope I don't get caught blogging.
Awww... could be the messed-up diet also throws your moods off-kilter too. Though I'm sure not one to talk. But AFTER I get my head together for a week or so I do feel a bit better.
ReplyDeleteI need me space no matter how much I love my visitors! Too many people & I go crazy! You are a trooper.
ReplyDelete