Ready for a day of sightseeing
Things are looking up. Most of us are feeling better. DH is sick now. We are all getting along today. I have gotten some laundry done and all of the cameras uploaded. Yay.
This afternoon we are going out to pick-up a few more things for Ladies' Camp. We are getting excited about Friday coming! Even I am excited. I've had a few hours alone today, while the others are at church. This was a much needed rest and alone time--with the kids of course--it has been awesome!
I have gained back most of what I lost last week. Yuck! I feel fatter than ever, which is funny, because I am still down over 30 lbs from my heaviest. The weight I am now has been my "normal" weight for years. I just don't want it to be "normal" any more. Did get my thyroid tested on Thursday--still waiting on the results. Maybe, I will call today.
I don't know much more. Hopefully, I will have some time to debrief later.
This afternoon we are going out to pick-up a few more things for Ladies' Camp. We are getting excited about Friday coming! Even I am excited. I've had a few hours alone today, while the others are at church. This was a much needed rest and alone time--with the kids of course--it has been awesome!
I have gained back most of what I lost last week. Yuck! I feel fatter than ever, which is funny, because I am still down over 30 lbs from my heaviest. The weight I am now has been my "normal" weight for years. I just don't want it to be "normal" any more. Did get my thyroid tested on Thursday--still waiting on the results. Maybe, I will call today.
I don't know much more. Hopefully, I will have some time to debrief later.
No comments:
Post a Comment