This morning it seems we have begun the final descent into hell. DH was supposed to be watching the kids, along with both of their grandmothers, their grandfather and Auntie Liz. It seemed simple enough. For three weeks I have listened to my mother talk about the dangers of kids getting into old people's meds. So, after a breakfast, Mom comes back into the dining room to say that her door was open, her pills were out and her blood pressure pill was missing. Yay!
Then DH says, "oh, that may have been what Bubba was eating a while ago." So, while the adults sat around and talked about the stupidity of the whole thing, I screamed "if you think he ate a pill--he we need to be calling an ambulance!" Jesus Christ! Pardon, my French, do you ever feel like the only sane person in the room?
I was still not dressed, so Granny and DH took Bubba off to the med center. Just got a call that the ambulance is taking him to the hospital for observation. I have to get dressed and go deal with my in-laws.
I am so ready for this holiday to be over with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then DH says, "oh, that may have been what Bubba was eating a while ago." So, while the adults sat around and talked about the stupidity of the whole thing, I screamed "if you think he ate a pill--he we need to be calling an ambulance!" Jesus Christ! Pardon, my French, do you ever feel like the only sane person in the room?
I was still not dressed, so Granny and DH took Bubba off to the med center. Just got a call that the ambulance is taking him to the hospital for observation. I have to get dressed and go deal with my in-laws.
I am so ready for this holiday to be over with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds typical. Sorry- hope Bubba is ok!
ReplyDelete