Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Better--thanks!

Oh so many thanks to you who have prayed for us. I know it made a huge difference, as it does! Bubba was one really sick little boy on Monday. I think if DH had been home with the car or if I hadn't had fever and chills myself he would have spent a night in the hospital. But by the time we got him to the doctor on Tuesday he was so much better that he flirted with everyone who could see--blowing them all kisses. Isn't that always the way with kids?

I continued to feel like garbage yesterday and most of today. No more fever, just the lingering bits of tummy troubles. DH's parents came over this afternoon to help him with the kids who are experiencing cabin fever at this point between the last two weeks of cold/wet weather and sickness. That was nice of them (the in-laws). The best part--I got to lay in bed and give myself a manicure! Possibly more of the same tomorrow. It might not be the vacation I pictured, but it will do in a pinch.

More later...

1 comment: