Kathie wanted to see the new hair. I was feeling pretty good about it, until I took this picture. UGH! I hate pictures of myself. My hair looks nice, now if I could just get rid of my double chin and fat face. Do I look 38? Don't answer that.Had a great shopping day. Gotta love Queen's birthday weekend sales! I got a new set of dishes (the first in 6 years) and a dust buster/vacuum and a new french press coffee plunger--all for what the vacuum would have cost at its regular price. Not bad! I'll post more pictures later.
BTW--weighed myself this morning and I dropped 2 kg overnight! Which makes me think that I must have been retaining water big time! Think that I will do another PG test next week before I start the homeopathy--just in case.
Are you kidding?? YOU LOOK GREAT!! The hair is glamourous.
ReplyDeleteI remember our family saved Queen's Birthday firecrackers to light on the fourth of July when we lived in Aus... lol. Revolutionaries, we were.
Must post pics of Bubba's bday, too. :)
ps hope that comment shows from me... got redirected to ganeida's somehow after posting which is ODD!
ReplyDeleteReally MrsC! What's odd about being redirected to ME?! ☺
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the hair & I didn't realise what a pretty face you have.
everything your way seems to be going swimmingly. So nice when that happens. Rare, but nice.
You hair looks fab. It's SO curly! Looks like you got someone who knows how to "do" curly hair. Good! Glad you're taking care of you. Take some time for Momma!
ReplyDelete