Friday, June 4, 2010

Really Good Day

Had a great day today. We made it to all of our appointments. Cupcake did well at the chiropractor and had a normal poo today (are they connected?). I made it to my homeopath and absolutely LOVED her! Wow! It was like 2.5 hours of the best therapy session I have ever had. It was just plain awesome. She sends the remedies in the mail and I should have them Monday or Tuesday. I will see her again in three weeks.

So tired and hungry when I got home, but I soldiered on. Blood sugar was back to normal and got even better throughout the day.

At 1:30 the hairdresser came to the house. She was also awesome! I loved her. Got a trim with some good layers in the back and lots of highlights and low lights. It was so nice and relaxing to have it done at home. The kids thought it was fun too.

I wanted to take my new hair out for date night, but DH was way too tired. So we stayed home for dinner and movies. I made steak, salad, and broccoli with cheese. For dessert we shared some light popcorn and no sugar chocolate (it was awesome!). Sadly the first movie we watched was "The Invention of Lying." That is absolutely the worst movie ever and I will no longer watch anything with Ricky Gervais in it. Sad, but true. His humor isn't even funny to me any more, just sad. And his radical atheist views just eek out of every pour. Oh well. We followed that movie with "Amelia." What a great movie! Amelia Earhart was always a hero of mine when I was a little girl.

Now off to early bed. I have loads of projects to do this weekend and little people to hug in the morning. Feeling so much better than I did yesterday and the day before. Isn't it wonderful that every day comes with a chance to start fresh and feel renewed? Today was a really good day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your day was a positive one....dont see a photo of your hair though....love to see it

    ReplyDelete