Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blogging When I Should Be Napping!

This has been a bit of a hectic week. Bubba and I came down with tummy bugs Sunday afternoon. Mine cleared in 24 hours, then made a brief appearance again yesterday. Bubba's has continued all week. Cupcake started with it yesterday. And we managed to share it with two kiddos from our home group on Tuesday night. Don't you know their Mum just loves us!

The change of season is wreaking havoc in our house. Both kids and me are having allergy issues. But overall we are so grateful to see the warmer weather coming. Feel free to remind me that I said this in January or February when it is 100 F (40C) here with no air conditioning and no breeze.

Still working on the house. Still working on the fence (it should be finished this weekend--yay!). And still stressing over money. Nothing new there.

I did get the fabric today to make Cupcake her ballet skirt. We bought a leotard online this week--the ones at the studio were a bit pricey. And we bought her shoes last week. So--my theory is now that she has the uniform--she has to dance for a year! I don't think that will be a problem. She LOVES it! We'll have pictures and video tomorrow. I am thinking of taping her class so we can practice at home.

Nothing else to report. I am tired and should have had a nap. I have my Esther class tonight. Wish I had the energy to write a thought provoking post or at least something beautiful. Sorry.

3 comments:

  1. I also hope you are feeling better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have been sick, especially with that particular ailment! I can't wait to see pictures of Cupcake in her tutu.......! Kate and MG both started ballet at age 3....it was tons of fun for me!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete