It finally dawned on me last night...why I have been super woman when it comes to cleaning and organizing this weekend and carried over into Monday. I am nesting! Duh. Funny, isn't it?!
I don't know when we will get foster kids or a new baby (adoption pool--separate thing from fostering--like adoption in the US where the birth mother chooses adoptive parents), but I want to be ready. We could get a call in the middle of the night and I don't want to get caught off guard.
So today I have washed every crib sheet, receiving blanket, burp rag, bib, blanket, car seat covers, slings, and baby/toddler clothes left in the house. I am ready! It's so much fun. I love babies and children, don't get me wrong. But I also really love baby STUFF! Hee-hee.
Okay--more to do!
I don't know when we will get foster kids or a new baby (adoption pool--separate thing from fostering--like adoption in the US where the birth mother chooses adoptive parents), but I want to be ready. We could get a call in the middle of the night and I don't want to get caught off guard.
So today I have washed every crib sheet, receiving blanket, burp rag, bib, blanket, car seat covers, slings, and baby/toddler clothes left in the house. I am ready! It's so much fun. I love babies and children, don't get me wrong. But I also really love baby STUFF! Hee-hee.
Okay--more to do!
How funny! The "nesting" thing never occurred to me but you're prolly right!! :)
ReplyDelete