Friday, June 24, 2011

Proof of Clean House & Me


This is how I typically look--if I have my make-up on.
Thinking I look my age, which sucks!
I would like to look about 6 years younger.

With my hair down--only a couple days a week.
My hair has to be washed and styled to wear down.
I've had the same hair (shorter or longer) for like 20 years now.

The heart of the house--
kitchen/dining area and learning centre

Living room...notice "Kitty" the dog
The prayer kneeler is our naughty chair--
everyone always thinks that's so funny?

The living room/train station!

Our room--Mom bought me that quilt last year

Ready for a baby corner of our room

The garage/play room

Ian and Olivia's room

Second kid's room/Olivia's nap room...

Bought this great bed on Trademe for $250 including the mattress!

Day two of our home study for the adoption pool. We talked so much yesterday that she didn't get finished before Andy had to go back to work. Ha! So, she is coming back today to finish up. I thought I should take pictures of the house while it's clean. It's not SUPER clean (like all the baseboards and window sills), but it's passable clean.

Since I am rarely cleaned up too--I thought I would post some pictures of me. Not my favourite thing to do.

We will soon be approved foster parents and in the adoption pool waiting on a baby or five! Woo-hoo!

3 comments:

  1. If it's five you'll need a new car on trademe! :) All the best to you Bonnie! I'm so excited for you and you LOOK GREAT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only see that last 4 pics. So bummed! Can you see them? Is it on my end? :(

    Anyway, I love how simply cleaned everything looks. Not cluttered at all. That's where I'm trying to get so badly but it's taking me forever.

    Can't wait till you add to your clan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still here & reading ~ & soo Happy for you guys!☺☺☺ Having a little trouble keeping up with everyone just now but this is really good news! So glad I stopped in. All the best.♥

    ReplyDelete