Okay my pouting only lasted a short time this morning. By this afternoon things were back to normal and DH even apologized for whatever he has going on that is making him grumpy. We've had a good day. I folded all of my brochures for ladies camp, cleaned the kids room, moved their furniture so we could fit them back into one room, cleaned up the new (to us) chest of drawers we bought them, cleaned the kitchen, and made my fruit salad. Not too bad.
Bubba and I area staying home from church tomorrow. His nappy rash is still pretty bad. He just screams when he has a wet diaper or a pooey diaper--so I thought I would spare the church that. I think we are having a lady over for lunch tomorrow. So, just as well. I can stay home and cook. Cupcake is going to have a special day at church with Daddy.
We've had an interesting day. Some time-out, but also some really funny things. Cupcake is singing in French along with the song from Ratatouille. She is also trying really hard to help with Bubba. When we are calling him to come, she nudges him over. When he has something he shouldn't and I ask him for it--he usually drops it and then she brings it to me. They had a little sibling spat today, Cupcake was the aggressor and so spent time in the naughty chair. When it was over I asked her to give Bubba cuddles and she did. It was so sweet. Meanwhile he just follows her around and still idolises her as much as he did when we brought him home at 6 weeks old. He has always loved his big (even if he weighs more now) sister. What a blessing they are to us and to each other. Just thanking God for my family!
Poor little Bubba! If it keeps up, I'd sure take him to the doctor before it gets infected. That can't be a good area to get a rash like that and exposed to poop. :(
ReplyDeleteAnd good for Cupcake, sitting nicely in the naughty chair! She sounds like she is growing up so much.