Just having one of those weeks. DH is in a mood--has been for the last couple of days. Even giving him space or trying to be sweetness and light is not helping. I finally just stopped making breakfast/cleaning the kitchen and quietly came back to the bedroom. Wondering how long it will take him to notice. Probably an hour.
Poor little Bubba has a horrible diaper rash again. I think it is from teething. He always ends up with blisters on his bottom. He just screams every time he wees or poos. It's so sad.
Cupcake is doing great, but she is exercising some independence in the sleeping arena. She deceptively went down for her nap very easily yesterday. But when it came to bed time I was fooled. Bed time is 7 pm. It was 9:40 pm before I closed the door for the last time and she finally went to sleep. Did she sleep later this morning? Umm...no. She was still up before 7 am.
Thought I would fill in some time this morning, while I am hiding out, reading the news. Man is that depressing stuff. I don't know why I am always so surprised by it. That's part of the reason why we don't have TV. We just watch a movie we like when we want to watch something.
I'm getting hungry. I may have to quit hiding out and go make breakfast.
Last night I made 3 dozen muffins for the ladies breakfast today. DH took them to the church for me last night, because he needed to load a power point slide and make copies. Man they were good too. I made blueberry muffins with fresh blueberries; chocolate chip and cherry muffins with fresh cherries; and apple and sultana (golden raisins) muffins with fresh fruit. Yummy! Wish I had one to eat right now.
I have so much to get done today. The laundry that never ends. I want to move the kids back into one room. Clean up the guest room and the garage. Get the kitchen cleaned (the way I like it--don't ask). I would love to clean up my little garden, but I know I won't have time. I need to work on youth group curriculum and my ladies camp stuff. I am just way too busy. It makes me want to take a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment