Here is the long and the short of it:
- The kids slept late
- DH rushed off to a meeting
- Mimi (DH's birth mother) went home
- Cleaned the kitchen
- Cupcake would not take a nap
- Bubba still has a rash--better--but one spot still blistered and bleeding
- Made lunch
- Kids would not eat tuna sandwiches
- Talked to Tia (for like an hour)
- Courier came while I was on the phone
- Kids disappeared on the deck
- Courier left the gate open
- I ran screaming out into the yard trying to decide should I check the river or the road, all the while screaming "Cupcake and Bubba" (not really--I used their real names)
- They came running over to me, seeing I was obviously panicked and that I meant business
- Colored with Cupcake until Bubba threw a big fit because he didn't want to color
- Tried to play in the play room with chalk on the garage floor--not really a good idea--ended up with chalky foot prints all up the hall way carpet --both of them threw a fit when it was time to go back to the lounge
- Tried to call my Mom to thank her for the box, but she was busy with her home group
- DH called at 3 pm said he was on the way home
- I called DH at 3:30 pm to see if he really was on the way home--he was not
- Couldn't wait any longer had to go to the toilet
- In the two minutes I was out of the room--Cupcake took one of her little chairs, climbed up and turned on the stove--burning a plastic sack and a tea towel (just scorched it)
- She was punished and spent a long time on the naughty seat because she wouldn't say "sorry"
- Call DH at 4 pm to see if he was on the way home--he wasn't--had a big fit and asked him to come home now--he did
- Tried to go take a nap
- Mom called
- Cupcake fell down and had a big fuss--hung up with Mom
- Mom called back and I was napping--she wouldn't talk to DH because at this point she was mad because I was asleep
It's not even 5 pm yet. What's for dinner?
Twinkies!
ReplyDeleteRight? Or did you let Cupcake cook ya something? :)