Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sleep

The first night in many days that Bubba sleeps through the night, but am I sleeping? No. I have been awake since 3 am. It is now 4:13 am. I decided I might as well blog, if I was going to be awake anyway. This is terrible Tuesdays are my crazy days with small group meeting in our house tonight. I have so much to do today. Plus, somehow, I broke my second toe yesterday. I didn't even notice at the time, but it is all swollen and I can't bend it. Oh my--if it isn't one thing, it's another.


3 comments:

  1. Good grief! Are you going to the doctor for your broken toe? How is Bubba feeling??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bubba is a lot better. We made it through the rest of yesterday with no screaming. So far so good. We'll be checking the rash in about 2 hours. Maybe I'll get some sleep before then. Ha! No, I won't go for my toe. There is nothing they can do anyway--just tape them together.

    ReplyDelete