Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nachos and Stuart Little

The kiddies are mesmerised by watching Stuart Little. All of a sudden they LOVE this movie. That is nice, because I love this movie. Such a sweet story about adoption and family.

It's been a good day today. Cleaned the kitchen. Washed clothes. The kids had a tea party in the play room (I have photos--I'll post later). And DH came home early. He has the next two days off (well work from home days)--Yay!

Bubba has started doing something really odd the last couple of days. He comes over and hugs my belly. Then he puts his ear down, like he is listening, and kisses it. He has never done anything like that. I am guessing he is probably just hugging and kissing me, maybe listening to my tummy gurgle. But DH thinks he might know something that we don't. Hmm...

Okay--nachos for dinner tonight. Yummy!

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie needs lots and lots of babies. :D I've always been interested in working in an orphanage someday. That would be so great to just hug these kids and build relationships with them. You need a houseful of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....

    Hm...

    You are drivin' me crazy! Willya buy a test already??! :)

    ReplyDelete