Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh my goodness--can't wait for DH to home home!

Day two of Cupcake waking up in a foul mood. Man can she throw a fit. She is the champion of fit throwing. I remember the first time she had one. She was 8 mos old. We sat there stunned as she threw herself in the floor, complete with kicking and screaming. Now they mostly consist of throwing herself in the floor and crying. Our babysitter/helper got a picture of it yesterday. Very funny picture--not to so funny experience. Anyway--I think she is fussing because Daddy is away. They really hate it. And God help Bubba if he gets any part of his body too close to her mouth when she is in this mood--she will bite him! He is the only person/baby she ever bites. And she has only done it about 4 times. We really worked on it when it started last year.

Oh Lord, just interrupted by a 1.5 year old boy bringing me a tiny little piece of puppy poo. Help me Jesus! Thank God he didn't eat it. I washed his hands with soap and threw the poop away. I so needed a puppy to potty train in the middle of everything else this week. What was I thinking?

So, Bubba, now has three big red spots with blisters. He has a temp too. I think it might be chicken pox or something like that instead of bites. I have checked his bed and room from top to bottom. He had one spot on Monday and two more showed up on Tuesday. Weird. He did have a temp last weekend and was unwell, and chicken pox have been going around the church. So maybe. They don't vaccinate for it here like they do in the US. He never received his because he was a tiny baby when we moved here. Anyway, he is on antibiotics for his spots and so far, his bottom is actually getting better even with the antibiotics.

I have cancelled all of my meetings this week. But I still have two multi-media things to work on for church and one for a lady whose son is turning 21. These are things DH was supposed to get done before school and didn't. I could kill him for leaving me with extra work. But I won't since right now all I want him to do is come home.

Better get busy. It's not even 9 am and I already have a wicked headache. Lovely.

1 comment:

  1. I woke up with a bad headache too! Ugh. I've been so tired lately. It's been crazy. I don't know if I have a bug or something.

    I remember having two kids in diapers. I remember having 3 in diapers. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete