Whew, I don't know what blew in night before last, but we are all sneezing today. Poor Bubba has a double barrel runny nose, but it doesn't seem to bother him too much. Cupcake is coughing. It's some allergy that is making us all sneeze and tickly throats. Oh well--other than that it is a beautiful day!
I got quite a bit done yesterday, but I have so much more to do today to get ready for Granny! Only four more days until my Mom is here from America. We are so blessed that she has the money, the time, and the energy to come visit us. We were doubly blessed last year because my best friend came over from Texas too--that was so special. Who needs to go home? We'll just set-up a Bed and Breakfast for our American visitors. That would be awesome!
Anyway, Ladies' Camp meeting last night was so much fun. Yes, I said it. It was FUN! We got a lot accomplished, we laughed a lot, and are really starting to enjoy each other's company. I think this camp is going to be awesome! I might even consider planning it again next year (somebody shoot me before I say that out loud--Ha!).
This week has also been good for my diet. I have lost 2 lbs or .9 kg in 3 days! Yay! Yay! I am so happy to see the scale moving in the right direction.
More later--I can hear DH having a melt down out there. I better go check on him.
I got quite a bit done yesterday, but I have so much more to do today to get ready for Granny! Only four more days until my Mom is here from America. We are so blessed that she has the money, the time, and the energy to come visit us. We were doubly blessed last year because my best friend came over from Texas too--that was so special. Who needs to go home? We'll just set-up a Bed and Breakfast for our American visitors. That would be awesome!
Anyway, Ladies' Camp meeting last night was so much fun. Yes, I said it. It was FUN! We got a lot accomplished, we laughed a lot, and are really starting to enjoy each other's company. I think this camp is going to be awesome! I might even consider planning it again next year (somebody shoot me before I say that out loud--Ha!).
This week has also been good for my diet. I have lost 2 lbs or .9 kg in 3 days! Yay! Yay! I am so happy to see the scale moving in the right direction.
More later--I can hear DH having a melt down out there. I better go check on him.
That is good to hear!. When one feels like one is fitting in, has friends & feels at *home* other things are so much easier to bear! You are indeed blessed that friends & family can travel to you. I don't know what I shall do when Libby goes to Chile. We don't have the money for me to travel to her! Blessings.
ReplyDeleteLOL **DH** having the meltdown. Honesty in blogging!
ReplyDelete