Feeling the spare room calling me. It is the guest room, the laundry room, Bubba's napping room, and all around junk room. All of which was fine until Bubba was left (I won't say by who) in his napping cot for too long and he climbed out, followed closely by getting into a ton of stuff. Mummy has been putting off cleaning this room for long enough I reckon. As you can see, from the fact that I'd rather blog about it than do it, I am still putting it off.
Went back to the doctor on Thursday. I am still massively sick with a sinus infection. The lovely doctor gave me a new antibiotic and we agreed I could still avoid steroids for the moment. This antibiotic is only once a day (I really like that!). I am slowly starting to feel human again and to breathe through my nose. Yay! The good news is the kids are pretty much all better--slight coughs and the occasional runny noses to be expected in winter. The bad new is--DH has a man cold.
Other than that, I am having fun selling things online and earning some money to contribute. That is nice. I get to play store for a few days and pay a bill. It's the best of both worlds. Oh, and I get to clean out my closets. That's pretty good too.
Ought oh--hear a boy waking up. I had better rescue him, even though he's in his own clean room today. More later.
Went back to the doctor on Thursday. I am still massively sick with a sinus infection. The lovely doctor gave me a new antibiotic and we agreed I could still avoid steroids for the moment. This antibiotic is only once a day (I really like that!). I am slowly starting to feel human again and to breathe through my nose. Yay! The good news is the kids are pretty much all better--slight coughs and the occasional runny noses to be expected in winter. The bad new is--DH has a man cold.
Other than that, I am having fun selling things online and earning some money to contribute. That is nice. I get to play store for a few days and pay a bill. It's the best of both worlds. Oh, and I get to clean out my closets. That's pretty good too.
Ought oh--hear a boy waking up. I had better rescue him, even though he's in his own clean room today. More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment