Okay, I am feeling a bit guilty today. I had the big meeting with S. It was enjoyable, over all. Still a bit uncomfortable. I have never had anyone work SO HARD at being my friend. But I guess that is nice in a way.
She was nice today, supportive, kind, all of the good things with none of the bad. We even talked about honesty and being able to tell the other one off when necessary. That gave me hope.
So, we shared, we cried, we prayed. It was a little bit exhausting but nice. I think some good came out of it. Feeling a bit as if God is chipping away at the hard layers I have put up over the years. Even though she is 55 and I am 38 we actually do have a lot in common.
We shall see. Maybe this is my ministry to her. I just need to wrap my brain around it.
She was nice today, supportive, kind, all of the good things with none of the bad. We even talked about honesty and being able to tell the other one off when necessary. That gave me hope.
So, we shared, we cried, we prayed. It was a little bit exhausting but nice. I think some good came out of it. Feeling a bit as if God is chipping away at the hard layers I have put up over the years. Even though she is 55 and I am 38 we actually do have a lot in common.
We shall see. Maybe this is my ministry to her. I just need to wrap my brain around it.
Ok... working is good... cautiously optimistic. I've said stupid stuff before myself. Oh! Continue to do so, every day.
ReplyDelete