Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wow! An Award-- so sweet!


The rules state that a recipient of the Beautiful blogger award must
*add a link & a note of thanks to the person giving the award
* Pass the award on to the most beautiful blogs you love
*Share 7 things about yourself

One of my lovely Aussie friends, an excellent writer, an inspiring spiritual women, and an amazing mother--gave me an award! Wasn't that sweet? Considering only three people read my blog--I feel totally blessed. Please read my friend Ganeida's blog--you won't be disappointed.

Since I can't give the award back to the person who gave it me--I will have to pass it on to my other blogging friends:

  • Mrs. C writes an amazing blog about homeschooling, raising autistic children, and sometimes current events. She is never afraid to be controversial. She LOVES her family and she inspires me to greatness. Please check out her blog homeschoolnetc.
  • If you are inspired by big families, like I am, than you need to read 16 Blessings Mom. She is a lovely Christian mother and I never get bored reading about her busy life.
  • Another Aussie friend lives on Tranquility Road. She was one of the first blog friends I made after getting into blogging down under. She keeps me encouraged and focused on my health and well being. She inspires me to do what I need to do in order to be the best mother I can be now and in the future.
All of the blogs that I have listed on my blog list are those that I read every day. They are all worth reading and written by lovely women, and friends.

Now--seven things you don't know about me:

  1. When I was a kid I was really scared of vampires and so I slept with my duvet pulled up to my ears every night--even in the dead heat of summer.
  2. I wanted to go to Oxford University because of Rob Lowe in Oxford Blue's. But my grades in high school would never have cut it. However, I did get a full scholarship to Boston University after two years at junior college. Sadly, I gave it up to marry my idiot first husband.
  3. My favourite colour is pink. If it were up to me--we would live in a pink house.
  4. I have an acute sense of smell, inherited it from my mother, I can smell things from miles away that no one else can smell.
  5. My husband and I eloped to Las Vegas and then came home to have a church wedding four days later.
  6. I met my husband on eHarmony.com and it was the best thing that ever happened to me! We got married after knowing each other only 8 weeks--he came from NZ to America to meet me after only 10 days of talking online. He never went home. We lived in America almost 5 years before coming to NZ.
  7. I am a frustrated author and dream of having a book published someday, then writing the screen play and winning an Oscar. I already have my speech prepared.
Enough about me. Have a blessed Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi - I have come from Ganeida's blog and like you was given an award - what a lovely surprise. So I have wandered over to your blog to visit and say hi. I look forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Elvis officiate at your wedding? We need to know. Thanks for the award, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a kid we had a tree that looked like a witch with tall pointy hat & long scrapy fingernails that used to drag along our roof. No wonder I had trouble sleeping! That you for playing.

    ReplyDelete