It's a bittersweet day here in our house. Bubba is officially moved into a big boy bed, because we sold his crib. He looks about as enthusiastic as I am. This is the first time in over three years that I haven't had a crib in my house. I don't know how to think. I feel like crying, but know I should be happy for Bubby as he is growing up.
DH keeps telling me that when there is another baby (notice my positive thinking--when, not if) we will buy a brand new baby bed. Something I have never had, so something to look forward to.
Say a prayer for us today as we attempt our first sleep in the big boy bed over nap time. Not ideal, but the people who bought his crib are coming at 1 pm to pick it up.
BTW--DH came home yesterday ready to help! He was awesome! He said he had a think about what I said and that I was right. Two miracles in one day!
DH keeps telling me that when there is another baby (notice my positive thinking--when, not if) we will buy a brand new baby bed. Something I have never had, so something to look forward to.
Say a prayer for us today as we attempt our first sleep in the big boy bed over nap time. Not ideal, but the people who bought his crib are coming at 1 pm to pick it up.
BTW--DH came home yesterday ready to help! He was awesome! He said he had a think about what I said and that I was right. Two miracles in one day!
LOL Ya-hoo! I'm glad to hear about both blessings! :)
ReplyDeleteMiricals are good! ☺ C'mon! Big boys are great. Just more of 'em to love on! ☺
ReplyDelete