Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Its a New Week

Had a great time with my accountability group yesterday. It is such a rich blessing to be able to meet with women I call friends, to share our joys and struggles, and to pray for each other. Wow! I received so much more than I gave, again. They were both so supportive of me and so confirming that we are able and gifted to be Cupcake and Bubba's parents. That was so nice to hear from people I respect and trust.

This week we are off to the Baptist convention. My first. I wonder if John Wesley is turning in his grave just a little. Nah--I doubt it. We are fortunate that it is being held in DH's hometown, so Nana and Poppa will be babysitting for us (a little). I'm really excited about it. And I have SO much to do to get ready for it. We leave tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday (our time).

Say a prayer that babysitting a 2 year old and a 3 year old isn't too much for our sweet little Nanna and Poppa.

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, of COURSE you guys are able and gifted to be Cupcake and Bubba's parents. That makes me sad to read that because it should just be taken for granted.

    Hope Nanna and Poppa have prepared themselves and are ready to make some memories with your munchkins! You are all very blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete