Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday

Need I say more? DH is sick with some sort of tummy/flu bug. I have a meeting in an hour with my potential new supervisor and not one complete outfit is clean. The bra that I have to wear with my one nice shirt (that is clean) doesn't fit. My pants I got out of the dirty clothes pile. I don't have my paperwork that I need, because DH left it at work (even after I asked him like 5 times last week to bring it home). And I hope I don't have to pay today, because I have $3 to my name. Yay!

If I was whining to my mother she would say, "Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the show?"

Just had a weird weekend. Didn't get a lot done. Had some weird email contact with my middle sister--the one who has sort of disowned me. It finally struck me this weekend that I really believe she has decided we aren't related anymore. Hope she never needs a kidney or anything. It's sad. Then I quit a FB group that a blog friend had invited me join, because no one ever talked to me--even when I talked to them. I don't need to get ignored online. If I want to get ignored, I can call my sister. ;-)

I've had a crick in my neck and shoulder for over a week--that nothing seems to help. Don't you hate those?

In all of it--trying to count my blessings! Gas in the car, food in the pantry, healthy kids, clean shirt (even if it means wearing the bra that doesn't fit), relatively good hair day, haven't gained any weight, etc.

Our Bible reading this morning was from Ezekiel and Hebrews, talk about a hard combination. Ezekiel is all about God destroying Israel for turning away from Him and Hebrews was all about continuing to sin after professing Christ and facing judgement. Man. Not sure what God is trying to teach me in all of this today, but I know it must be something. I'm listening, Lord, what do you want me to hear?

2 comments:

  1. Man, sounds like a hard few days for you! I have rough relationships with my sisters also. Its sad because I've always longed for that kind of relationship and I don't even really have any close friends. I hope this week is better for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUT did the interview go ok?? How are things??

    ReplyDelete