Kiwi by Choice, American by Birth, Trained Counsellor, Full-time Stay at Home Mum, Pastor's Wife
My Gorgeous Husband-DH
Pastor, Kiwi, Great Dad, Loyal Husband
Sissy-Age 6
Loves to Read, Sweet, Smart, Funny, Kind, Loves Animals
Bubby-Age 6
Funny; Loves Cuddles, Helicopters, Trains & Cars; Sweet; Loud; Unilaterally Deaf-no hearing aid at the moment, has hearing support at school; Some speech and learning delays
Granny
My mother, widowed in 2013, living with us in NZ. Hoping to immigrate.
Just call me Mommy...
Proud mother of two adopted children. We've known our baby girl since the minute she was born. We took her home at just 3 days old. Our baby boy came to us when he was 6 weeks old. We are blessed beyond belief to be their parents. I am married to my best friend, a pastor, excellent father and husband. I am the daughter of a retired pastor, my mother, who now lives with us. I am a sister and a friend. Trained as a Psychologist, now a stay at home Mom. First and foremost, I am a follower of Jesus Christ, a child of God. This is where I write about my life and my desire to be the best I can be.
Very cute photos! Looks like a fun time, too! :)
ReplyDeleteThe kids are gorgeous [of course] but you are beautiful! I hadn't realised. [think it is the first piccie I've seen of you. ☺]
ReplyDeleteCute pics!! Children have such a gorgeous innocense about them, don't they? :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, Bonnie! I love seeing photos of your beautiful babies but it is also good to see your's and Andy's faces!
ReplyDeleteLeslie
Ya'll are so sweet! Thank you.
ReplyDelete