Thursday, February 24, 2011

Headache

Does anyone else have a problem with being interrupted? I do. I get interrupted while I am talking all of the time. I get poo-pooed until I think maybe I really am invisible, or maybe I should be. It's so frustrating. Having one of those moments when I wish we had an insignificant life that blended into the back ground. I wish DH had a job driving a truck or cleaning toilets--anything would be better than this. I wish I had had a normal family life and my biggest worry was if my mother-in-law thought I kept a tidy house.

Just a little bit tired of feeling as if my opinion, my work, my heart, my life, my experience--as if none of it matters. How do you get one of those jobs where you live on an isolated island and take care of somebody's big house? That sounds really good to me right about now.

Maybe I just need a headache pill. Maybe I need to put my big girl pants on. I don't know, but whatever I need to do I'm finding it hard to do at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, did someone just say something? Oh, it's the pastor's wife. Hi, Bonnie! I need to talk to someone because I have big problems. I am worried about which pest control company to call to spray for the ants on my patio. I need prayer about it right away! God needs to direct my decision!

    Ok, seriouslyyy I heard this prayer request during small group once after, you know, some other people revealed big prayer needs in their lives. I guess they felt emboldened or something.

    Take the headache pill, get the big girl pants, and then tell whoever is bugging you to buzz off. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I think people do that because deep down they feel insignificant & unlistened to themselves. People are weird. Ditch the big girl pants, forget the headache tablet & go dance naked in the rain & up~a~daisy anyone who thinks its their business to comment. lol ♥Hugs

    ReplyDelete