Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Changes

So, even though I have been up all night and in bed all day with a nasty tummy bug--all I can think of tonight is how much I love my family and how happy I am with the changes we've made. I am LOVING the new child care arrangements! The kids only go 1 day a week for 6 hours. They are loving being at home with me more and I love having them at home more. Even DH is doing an excellent job with the kids when necessary--like today while I was sick.

AND we are converting the garage into a home office for me. This will mean no more travelling to and from work. Even when I am at work--I will be at home. I can see clients after hours if necessary and we will get a huge tax break.

This new office will mean moving Sissy back into the room with Bubby, moving our room into Sissy's room, and moving the play room into our room. Our room is the only bedroom big enough to hold the guest bed and the toys. This will also be the guest room and the foster kid room.

I get to make screens for my new office, paint the walls in the garage, and re-organize. All things that I love! I am so excited. I was going to work hard it today, but instead had to lay around in bed. Hopefully, I will feel more up to it tomorrow. :-)

Not much else to share. Hearing aid gets fitted on Monday. Home school curriculum is being ordered. House/office being organized. Life getting more structured and so more freedom for our family time. Loving life and loving my family!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I'm curious as to which homeschool curriculum you will be using! :D

    ReplyDelete