Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Life Goes On

I don't know what made me think of that title for the blog today, but now I have that song stuck in my head. You know the theme song for that old show, "Life Goes On." That was such a cute show.

Still feeling out of sorts, but better.

This was from Saturday. The kids were going to a crazy hair party. You can't really tell from the picture, but their hair was painted pink and blue--then I did the face painting. Sissy was a puppy and Bubby was a dinosaur, "Rarrr..." Things are going really well at their new pre-school, he loves it! He will be getting an Early Intervention Teacher there soon. Back to doing heaps of speech therapy and occupational therpy (learning how to dress ourself). And I am about to start a 3 month course for parents on speech therapy. It's a Hanen course and looks quite good.

On Friday we are getting a foster baby, just for the weekend. He is 13 months old. His birth mother is Hep C positive, but they don't know yet about the baby. I hope we have heaps of fun this weekend. I'm sure we will want to keep him. ;-)

No news on the diabetes front. Medicine isn't really doing anything yet. Have an appointment this week with the nurse for my training. Oh joy.

DH is having some weird problem. It's called Phimosis if you want to look it up. Very strange. He only has one of something he is supposed to have two of--so he doesn't make as much testosterone as he should. Really concerned that his anti-depressants are making his problem worse. Now I get to go to the doctor with him. Happiness and fun for everyone. Poor guy.

Not sure what else. The laundry monster is about the take over my home office. I have too many clients and one who is VERY needy. Dry skin, pimples (which I never have), and purple toes (because it's cold and I never wear shoes or socks). But I'm happy!!! Brother is doing great. DH's work is good. Going on holiday soon. Woo-hoo. Then we have a 5 year old Zebra party to plan and a little girl who is very excited to start school.


1 comment:

  1. Hope it goes well with the baby! I know you will have lots of fun with him. :)

    ReplyDelete