My brother is dying. Our cars are both needing repairs. Have Ian's CDAC evalation reveal tomorrow. Andy's been sick this week with cellulitis again. Ian's asthma has been so bad. My mother is tired and old and still has to work. My Dad is feeble and mean and sucking the life out of my Mom. One sister is very sick and one sister never speaks to me. Homesick and at the same time so glad I live on the other side of the world. Yet all I want right now is a hug from my Mom. Trying to so hard to find joy in my suffering, but all I want to do is hide under the covers. :-(
NEW CHAIR?
3 hours ago
Welcome to the real world of parenting! Backhanded as it may seem, teens are born to test the limits of a parent's love. Keep loving her. She will return.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry about the other ~ especially your brother. So hard. Prayers for you all. ♥♥♥
Sweet Bonnie~
ReplyDeleteMaybe she is afraid that loving you back will open her up to more hurt.....especially if she has been hurt before. She may be building some sort of fence around her heart based on past experience that has nothing to do with you. She is a beautiful girl, though, from her pictures on your page!
Will be praying for Martin and your mom and the others. Give Andy a hug. Just finished a book on the history of revival and it made me think of Andy in several places. Much love to you from this side fo the planet~
Leslie
I was (unfortunately for you) going to say something very close to what Ganeida said. You skipped ahead many years with this child so you, the froggie in the pot that heated slowly, feel the boiling hot water and want to jump.
ReplyDeleteIt's ok, it really is. And plus, as you know, what you had before was called the "honeymoon period" of adopting an older child. I love you and will pray for you every day. I ask in return you pop me a line every now and again and say, "I'm ok today!" Hugs! And I wish we could chat sometime, do you have skype?? So much more we should say to each other than a blog comment.
How sad about your oldest girl... hopefully she will come back home again. If not, it was not meant to be honey.
ReplyDeleteHang in there, cos things will come right again, they always do eventually.
{{{HUGS}}}