Thursday, October 11, 2012

Quiet Day

Absolutely adore my children! But they are loud, especially Bubby. He was born loud and I think the fact that he is partially deaf doesn't help. Most of the time I can live in a loud world and it doesn't bother me. After almost two weeks of school holidays--bickering between a 5 year old girl (going on 15) and her loud little brother I am just about all noised out.

Today Sissy has gone to play with two little girlfriends (sisters)--all day. Bubby is at pre-school. Other than the sound of the air conditioner running and the cats playing--my house is absolutely quiet. Aaaahhh.

I am working today to finish up a book I have been editing for a lovely lady from church. She ran a successful Women's Health program for years until a horrible heart condition forced her to retire. We have a meeting tomorrow, so I want to get this finished up and off my plate.

The interview went really well yesterday. I have already heard from my references that they have called and really liked me. I'm not quite decided yet what I will say if they offer me the job, but I am praying for clear knowledge from God. A steady (well more steady than now) income would be nice. We shall see.

Just soaking in the quiet, working on the book, dreaming about sewing and a clean house. :-)


1 comment:

  1. What is a quiet house? I am really hanging out for Monday to arrive. I am over school holidays... my ears are screaming for quiet!

    ReplyDelete