Monday, October 15, 2012

Term 4

 Sissy in her summer uniform to start off term 4.
You can't see her cute little roman sandals.

 Even pre-schoolers (like Bubby) have to wear
a hat for term 4 and term 1.

Yea, I wonder how long that hat will stay on?

I have never seen two kids more excited to be going to school on a Monday morning! They sure didn't get that from me. Even though Bubby was in pre-school over the school holiday I think he knew something was off, because Sissy wasn't going to school. And he wasn't very happy about that. But today all was right with the world!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know how hard it is to get kids to be ALLOWED to wear hats out on the playground here, let alone have other kids accept it/no bullying? It is a dermatologist's nightmare and there should be more people speaking out against the stupidity.

    The hats are a GREAT idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chick if you are serious about wanting a puppy the first thing you will need to know is that they are $600 each. I am totally happy to take time payments if you want to get a puppy.
    You are welcome to visit and see them in another week or two ... just give me a tinkle on: 09 269 2599 or 027 483 6131.

    They are 1/4 Bichon and 3/4 Shih Tzu and UTTERLY ADORABLE... and wonderful with kids. But that goes without saying as their parents are totally wonderful around kids.

    ReplyDelete